20 Seconds volume and length easy to apply full volume halo human hair extension which made by 100% real human hair. Halo without any clips and won't pull and damage your hair. Red hair is more than a color, it’s an attitude. Redheads are fun, fierce, and ready to take on the world! If you have the desire for a red hair shade, then you’re in the right place.
|Advantage||Can be straightened, curled, dyed to a darker color and restyled as your own hair|
|Package||Halo * 1 Wire * 1 Gift Card *1 Manual * 1|
|Tax||Tax included in the price|
1. Prepare a basin of water(≦40℃) and apply proper amount of mild shampoo.
2. Put the hair pieces into the water and comb it gently from bottom to the top.
3. Rinse the hair with clean water and let the water flow down along the hair.
4. Dry the hair with a towel and apply conditioner.
5. Blow the hair extension with hair dyer until medium dry and then leave it dry naturally.
1. Please use wide-toothed comb to brush the fish line hair extension.
2. To detangle the knotted hair, please brush it from end to root.
3. A slight shedding is normal after first washing.
4. Hand washing only, washing machine is prohibited.
5. Usually Longer length than your hair is not recommended, but if your're not sure, a longer one can be trimmed.
6. There may be slight color difference because of inevitable influence like light and environment, we are ready to provide professional advice and help you choose the suitable color
Whip up 1/3 of your hair then put on the extensions
Put down the whip up hair
Adjust the position and comb your hair to hide the wire.
Our halo hair extensions are available from 16 to 24 inches. These versatile length options can be used to create a wide range of hairstyles, while still maintaining a natural-looking blend.
Absolutely! One of the best things about halo hair extensions is that they are designed to blend seamlessly with your natural hair. The secret is in the clear band that sits at the crown of your head, which allows the extensions to blend in with your tresses effortlessly. However, it's important to choose extensions that match your natural hair colorfor the most natural-looking results. You'll also want to spend time blending and styling your extensions to ensure fantastic results.
Halo hair extensions and clip-in extensions are both great options for adding length and volume to your hair, but they go about it in different ways. Halo extensions are attached to a clear band that sits at the crown of your head making them comfortable to wear and less damaging to your natural hair. On the other hand, clip-in extensions are applied by clipping them into your natural hair, which can be more time-consuming and can cause more damage over time.
Short hair, don't care! Even if you have shorter locks, halo hair extensions can still be a great option for you. The clear band that sits at the crown of your head makes it easy to blend the extensions seamlessly with your natural hair. Keep in mind that the extensions will add length to your hair, so if you have very short hair the extensions may be noticeable. But with a little styling magic, you can make it work.
Caring for your halo hair extensions is crucial to keep them looking their best. First, keep them clean by brushing them regularly to prevent tangling. Make sure you use a wide-toothed comb. Use a sulfate-free hair care products, and be sure to avoid sleeping with the extensions in. Keep them dry when you're not wearing them and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the hair extensions you are using. With proper care, your halo hair extensions will look beautiful for a long time.
Arrived within 1 week in CA, very nice hair extensions, I have dyed my hair to red and this is a perfect match
Beautiful color! Color is very accurate No shine to it really so it looks real. Super soft & smells really good no plastic smell to it. Fits comfortably & light to your head!
I love this red hair extension because it is modern and bold, very comfortable and easy to place. They also have it in various colors. You can't tell you're wearing a hair extension because it's very natural!