Halo Extensions 16"-24" For Extra Length & Volume Body Wave Light Volume All Shades
Halo is one of the easiest-to-wear extensions for adding length and volume to your natural hair. It is the safest and most convenient form of human hair extensions and all you need to do is secure them to your head with a wire— no clips, tape, glue, weaves, or beads required.
- LENGTH: 16-24 INCH
- 100% human hair extensions
- Easy and quick application
- Blends well with your natural hair
- Adjustable fish wire fits most kinds of head shape
- Lightweight, comfortable to wear all day long
- Heat resistant and can be styled just like your real hair
- Can by dyed to a darker shade
- No clips, no glue, no damage
1. Prepare a basin of water(≦40℃) and apply proper amount of mild shampoo.
2. Put the hair pieces into the water and comb it gently from bottom to the top.
3. Rinse the hair with clean water and let the water flow down along the hair.
4. Dry the hair with a towel and apply conditioner.
5. Blow the hair extension with hair dyer until medium dry and then leave it dry naturally.
1. Please use wide-toothed comb to brush the fish line hair extension.
2. To detangle the knotted hair, please brush it from end to root.
3. A slight shedding is normal after first washing.
4. Hand washing only, washing machine is prohibited.
5. Usually Longer length than your hair is not recommended, but if your're not sure, a longer one can be trimmed.
6. There may be slight color difference because of inevitable influence like light and environment, we are ready to provide professional advice and help you choose the suitable color
No Clips, No Glue, No Damage
Attach in 3 easy steps
Whip up 1/3 of your hair then put on the extensions
Put down the whip up hair
Adjust the position and comb your hair to hide the wire.
The goods went very quickly. Corresponds to the description. Quality = price. I do not regret what I bought! Advise :)
I was super skeptical because I have not had halo extensions before. But after I read the good reviews I decided to take the risk and it was so worth it! The hair is super soft. It was also a perfect color match which was surprising. I liked the way it looked so much. The picture is with the extensions in, you can’t tell at all!
My picture is before on the left, after on the right. These extensions are great! The hair is super soft. I haven't washed or tried to straighten them, so I can't say how that goes yet. It’s easy to put in maybe one minute tops at the beginning of the day. The color matched the description perfectly (#4P27) and although it didn't match my natural hair, it didn't matter as I was looking for volume and not length. They still blended in with my hair. Would highly recommend for a fun night out or for pictures (what I used them for).
This is the third halo I've purchased! The shine, softness, color, and quality enchanted me. I feel like a new woman each time I use it. My husband loves all pieces I have. The hair is natural, does not tangle, and is very easy to put on. With E-litchi hair, I'm always ready for an event without depending on a hairdresser. I always take my hair pieces with me whether in the countryside or on the beach. The excellent service also contributed to my becoming a customer.
Our halo hair extensions are available from 16 to 24 inches. These versatile length options can be used to create a wide range of hairstyles, while still maintaining a natural-looking blend.
Absolutely! One of the best things about halo hair extensions is that they are designed to blend seamlessly with your natural hair. The secret is in the clear band that sits at the crown of your head, which allows the extensions to blend in with your tresses effortlessly. However, it's important to choose extensions that match your natural hair colorfor the most natural-looking results. You'll also want to spend time blending and styling your extensions to ensure fantastic results.
Halo hair extensions and clip-in extensions are both great options for adding length and volume to your hair, but they go about it in different ways. Halo extensions are attached to a clear band that sits at the crown of your head making them comfortable to wear and less damaging to your natural hair. On the other hand, clip-in extensions are applied by clipping them into your natural hair, which can be more time-consuming and can cause more damage over time.
Short hair, don't care! Even if you have shorter locks, halo hair extensions can still be a great option for you. The clear band that sits at the crown of your head makes it easy to blend the extensions seamlessly with your natural hair. Keep in mind that the extensions will add length to your hair, so if you have very short hair the extensions may be noticeable. But with a little styling magic, you can make it work.
Caring for your halo hair extensions is crucial to keep them looking their best. First, keep them clean by brushing them regularly to prevent tangling. Make sure you use a wide-toothed comb. Use a sulfate-free hair care products, and be sure to avoid sleeping with the extensions in. Keep them dry when you're not wearing them and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the hair extensions you are using. With proper care, your halo hair extensions will look beautiful for a long time.