How to Clean Your Human Hair Topper With Bangs
Ever notice how your hair topper with bangs starts to look a little bit dirty and greasy after a while? Well, it's time to take care of it! Here are some tips on how to clean your human hair topper with bangs:
- Start by wetting your topper with water and a mild shampoo. Make sure you saturate the hair thoroughly.
- Use a gentle brush to scrub the scalp clean. Be sure not to get any of the product into the hair.
- Rinse off the shampoo and dry the topper. Please do not put it in a dryer as this could damage the fibers.
- Apply a coat of conditioner and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing off.
- Finally, apply a light coating of hairspray to hold in the conditioner, and you're done!
Best Way to Store and Safely Store Your Used Hair Topper
If you are like many people, you may have a used human hair topper that you're not sure what to do with. You may be tempted to toss it in the trash, but there are some safe and easy ways to clean and store your topper so you can use it again. Here are four tips for cleaning and storing your human hair topper:
- Remove the hair from the topper before cleaning. This will make the cleaning process easier.
- Clean the topper with warm water and mild soap. Make sure you scrub all of the residues off of the surface. Use a scrub brush if the soap doesn't seem to be doing a good job. Be careful not to damage the hair on the topper.
- Rinse the topper thoroughly with cold water. Be sure to get all of the soap off of it. If necessary, use a gentle shampoo designed for human hair. Let it air dry completely before using it again.
- Store the topper in a dry and clean place until you are ready to use it again. You can put it in an envelope or plastic storage container.
Cleaning your human hair topper with bangs can be challenging, but it's worth it! By following these simple steps, you will be able to keep your human hair topper with bangs looking brand new for the seasons to come. Remember: Cleanliness is key to keeping your hairstyling tools in good condition, so make sure you take the time to clean them regularly. Thanks for reading!